Wednesday 25 March 2009

Super Chameleon - RayBan 'Never Hide' Campaign

Here is a quick post regarding the latest addition to the Ray-Ban 'Never Hide' campaign, which over the past year has provided us with a pretty cool and varied collection of viral videos based around the premise of not being afraid to show who you really are. The latest video in the series shows a chameleon walking across a colourful collection of Ray-Ban glasses changing colours as he goes to the music of YUKSEK 'Eat My Bear'.



The other videos can be found on the 'Never Hide' YouTube Channel, with the Ray-Ban website explaining more about the 'Never Hide' campaign, and community.



Finally, I know that this may not be entirely real, but I now want the following:

1) A chameleon
2) A shed load of coloured sun-glasses


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ryan Fitzgibbon said...

I do normally really like the 'Never Hide' virals, having featured a few in the past myself. I would also like this viral if it wasn't for the fact that I know that Chameleons don't change their colour to suit their surroundings, but their mood!
Pretty cool otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Didn't their last viral feature a cow giving birth to a man?? I don't think that is a natural occurance either! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-pHMN4DyA&feature=channel_page