Monday 10 November 2008

Iron Man and Incredible Hulk Easter Eggs hint at The Avengers Movie!

I was chatting to a friend this weekend who informed me that there was an Easter Egg at the end of the credits of the latest Marvel film Iron Man, where Samuel L. Jackson makes his first appearance as Nick Fury director of S.H.I.E.L.D. How I did not spot this sooner I don’t know, but for all of you out there, like me, here it is...


Scene at the end of the Iron Man Movie


There was another clip I found also while searching for this, which makes the claim that the infamous shield of Captain America, can be seen in one of the Iron Man Scenes, possibly a early indication of the 2011 release of ‘The Avengers’.


Captain America's Shield in Iron Man Movie


At the end of the Incredible Hulk Movie, there is yet another hint of what is to come when Tony Stark (played by Robert Downey Jr) makes an unaccredited appearance relaying the message from Fury of the possibility of putting together 'The Avengers' team.


Scene at the end of the Incredible Hulk Movie


Exciting stuff, as I’m sure all fans of the Marvel series will agree!!

0 comments: